- TEB Travel shall provide such Arrangement Services to the Customer and organise such Travel Services for the Customer as may be requested by the Customer from time to time. In the absence of any express written instructions to the contrary, TEB Travel may accept (and the Customer shall be bound by) any requests made by any employee, delegate, student, agent and/or other representative of the Customer.
- When taking Bookings or otherwise arranging Travel Services, the Customer acknowledges that TEB Travel is acting as an agent for and on behalf of the Customer and the relevant Third Party Supplier. As such the relevant Third Party Supplier will be responsible for providing the Travel Services to the Customer. TEB Travel will not be responsible for any default or failure in any supply by any Third Party Supplier or for any loss, claim, cost, damage or injury incurred by the Customer or any Passenger (directly or indirectly) as a result of the acts or omissions of the Third Party Supplier.
- By making a Booking, the Customer will be entering into a legally binding contract with the relevant Third Party Supplier in respect of the Travel Services to be provided by such Third Party Supplier. The contract for the Travel Services will be subject to the terms and conditions of that Third Party Supplier (copies of which are available to the Customer on request) and the Customer will be bound by such terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that it and its Passengers comply with such terms and conditions including (without limitation) those which relate to check-in times and luggage allowances.
Payment for Services
- The Customer shall pay to TEB Travel, on demand, all costs, fees and Taxes and Surcharges as invoiced by TEB Travel to the Customer in respect of any Arrangement Services and any Travel Services in accordance with the payment terms set out in such invoice or otherwise agreed by TEB Travel.
- The price for the Travel Services will be quoted in pounds sterling on TEB Travel’s quotation and booking confirmation using the rate of exchange in force at the time of making the Booking. VAT will be charged where applicable at the rate in force on the date of supply of the Travel Services.
- TEB Travel reserves the right to request advance payment for Arrangement Services and/or Travel Services.
- Travel Services which are not ticketed and/or confirmed at the time of Booking may incur a higher fee than that given at the time of Booking. Until the Booking is confirmed and committed to by the Customer the price cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. When placing a Booking with TEB Travel, the price will be calculated on the basis of then known costs but will be subject to fluctuations in Taxes and Surcharges.
- TEB Travel may charge the Customer a booking fee or receive commission from Bookings.
- A charge will be payable by the Customer at TEB Travel’s standard rate for any payments made for Bookings by credit card.
- If the Customer requires a purchase order number or similar payment code to be provided when a Booking is made, it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that such number is provided and that it is accurate. The Customer shall be required to pay in full all invoices and charges for Bookings which have been made even if a valid purchase order or similar payment code was not provided at the time of Booking.
Amendments and cancellations
- The Customer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all data and information in connection with a Booking. We do advise customers to check the details are correct at the time of booking to minimise any cost implications for changes. In the event that such information is found to be incorrect additional costs may apply to correct such details. Details of such additional costs are available upon request. For the avoidance of any doubt TEB Travel shall not be liable for any loss, costs or damages suffered or incurred by the Customer (or any of the Passengers), including but not limited to any restriction on travel imposed by any travel authorities, as a result of any inaccurate information provided by the Customer.
- TEB Travel reserves the right to charge an administration fee for amendments or cancellations of any Bookings, including (without limitation) where no additional documentation is required.
- Should the Customer wish to make any changes to its Booking (once confirmed) please notify TEB Travel in writing as soon as possible. Where TEB Travel can meet the Customer’s request, an administration fee will be payable together with any costs incurred by TEB Travel and any costs and/or charges incurred or imposed by any Third Party Supplier in making the change.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Travel Services may be subject to cancellation by the Third Party Supplier without prior notice. The Customer is responsible for checking and complying with the specific change or cancellation terms for all Bookings
Passports and visas
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that each Passenger’s passport and visa requirements for entry to or transit through a particular country are adhered to. TEB Travel will accept no responsibility for any instance where travel plans are curtailed as a result of inadequate documentation. For General passport and visa information please visit http://www.benmar-ltd.co.uk/
- TEB Travel do not provide travel insurance services. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is reasonable and prudent for the Customer (and/or any Passenger) to put in place a policy of insurance in respect of any loss, claim, cost, damage or injury incurred in connection with TEB travel Services and any travel resulting therefrom. For more travel insurance information please visit https://abta.com/tips-and-latest/abta-campaigns/travel-insurance
- For health advise when travelling abroad including travel vaccinations and jet lag please visit http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/travelhealth/Pages/Travelhealthhome.aspx
Foreign Office Advise
- For the latest travel advise by country including safety and travel warnings please visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- If the Customer or any Passenger has a problem during its trip, please inform the relevant Third Party Supplier (where applicable) and the resort representative immediately who will endeavour to resolve any complaint(s). The Customer and/or the Passenger should follow this up within 28 days of its return home in writing to TEB Travel, 25 Euston Road, London, NW1 2SD or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving the original booking reference number and all other relevant information TEB Travel may request. TEB Travel will not be able to assist in dealing with any complaint if the Customer and/or the Passenger does not communicate the problem to the relevant Third Party Supplier at the time the issue arises.
- We are a Member of ABTA, membership number 81987. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. It is unlikely that you will have a complaint that cannot be settled amicably. However, if we cannot resolve your complaint, go to abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform isa means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.